Please let the churches in your area know that Anyone with a church who has a team registered with the Arkansas district JBQ can now take the JBQ National Bible Quiz Officials Certification online.
Follow the directions below
2) Login as following:
User Name: ARJBQ
A. When the test logs in it will show that the test has already been taken.
That is not a problem. Just select the test and start taking it.
3) Select the test you want to take:
A. There are two parts and they are scored and resulted independently.
So the user can decide to take one or both parts of the test.
- General guidelines – for Quizmasters and Judges
- Part 2 – for scorekeepers and timekeepers
4) Question #1 is name, church, and email address
5) Once you complete the test(s) an email will be sent to the state contact with the results
6) If you complete the test with a passing score (80% or better) you will get a link to your certificate.
7) The certificate does not have your name on it since you are logging in to a “generic” login for the district